Why Make CranioSacral Therapy Part of Your Regular
- Physical Relief
- Improved Mood
- Decressed Stress reducing stress chemicals in your body/mind
- Stronger immune system
- Healthier organ function and repair
- Better blood, lymph and fluid movement throughout your body
- Reduced Anxiety
- Improved sense of well being
What Conditions Can CranioSacral Therapy Address?
- Autism - Aspbergers Syndrome
- Emotional Difficulties - PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, Abuse
- ADD/ADHD - Learning Disabilities
- Sensory Integration
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Migraines and Headaches
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Stress and Tension Related Problems
- Fibromyalgia - Chronic Fatigue - Adrenal Fatigue
- Digestive Disorders
- Infant Disorders ie. colic, ear infections, not sleeping, torticollis, delayed development
- Difficult Birth - Mom or Baby
- Pre & Post Surgical concerns
- Orthopedic Problems
- TMJ Dysfunction, TMJ Injuries
- Sinus and Ear Infections
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- And Many Other Conditions
What is CranioSacral Therapy?
CranioSacral Therapy is a light, noninvasive hands on therapy that can detect, modify & help correct restrictions & imbalances in the craniosacral system by encouraging your own natural healing mechanisms.
The craniosacral system is a recognized physiological system that has a separate and distinct rhythm from other systems, like the heart or breathing rhythms.
CranioSacral Therapy treats the source of the problem rather than the symptoms. This is done by listening to the craniosacral rhythm and working with that part of the body as it relates to the whole body.
The whole body responds by expanding and contracting in relation to the production and absorption of cerebrospinal fluid. This fluid surrounds, nourishes, bathes and protects the brain and spinal cord, our core.
The natural self-corrective process is a whole body healing experience. Symptoms from injury or disease, old or recent, whether they are physical, psychological or spiritual in origin can be alleviated with CranioSacral Therapy.
The Art of CranioSacral Therapy
The process of self healing is increasingly recognized as the most important part of our healing. CranioSacral Therapy offers a light, gentle touch approach to facilitating the body's natural ability to heal and self correct.
A trained therapist can feel and evaluate the craniosacral rhythm and movement anywhere on the body. In particular the therapist is looking for any irregularity in the rhythm, indicating an imbalance or restriction in that area of the body.
A skilled therapist reestablishes movement and improves the craniosacral rhythm with delicate, subtle techniques. The body is encouraged to resolve the symptoms felt and disturbed body functions are assisted to reestablish normal function.
As a therapist with advanced skills, I recognize that healing takes place sooner and in a more complete way with a soft touch and gentle approach.